At Success Academy, we believe all students have the talent and potential to succeed. Each student assigned to Success Academy at Knotts is provided with an individualized educational environment that addresses the social and academic challenges they have faced in a traditional school. It is our goal to create a campus that will give your student the best opportunity to overcome those challenges. This is indeed an opportunity for your child to achieve success.
There are some very important things for you and your student to know prior to arriving at SK:
- All students will receive an intake interview.
- School hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Transportation will be provided to SK students.
- Uniforms are required and must be provided by the parent. Approved uniforms include white or navy blue polo-style shirts without any type of logos and, navy blue or khaki pants and / or skirts.
- No electronic devices of any kind will be allowed in the school building for any reason.
- Students’ progress will be reviewed at the end of each semester.
- Part of your student’s exit ticket will include parent participation on a scheduled basis.
- Student exit criteria will include meeting satisfactory requirements in the following areas: academic goals, attendance standard, behavioral goals, citizenship, and parent involvement activities.