African-Centered Prep parents and community members are invited to join the Council of Elders (Wazuri) to help shape the future of the school. The Council of Elders will consist of four subcommittees: Parent-Community Engagement, Curriculum and Instruction, Human Capital and School Operations.The Council of Elders will:
- Learn and share about the needs of the student in the school
- Make recommendations about school operations
- Help plan the transition for opening the new school
- Monitor the new school’s progress throughout the year
- Advise the School District on instruction, curriculum, safety, and much more.
For more information contact:
Kathy Estes, Parent Liason