How to Create a MyPaymentsPlus Account
Go to www.MyPaymentsPlus.com
· Click Here:
Step 1: Add your student/patron to the account.
· Select your state and school/school district from the dropdowns.
· Next, you will see the box below. Please select “I have a student enrolled or I am a staff member of this district.” (If you are the student, the same directions apply.)
· Enter your child’s student ID number and last name (if you are the student, please enter your information).
· Student ID numbers may usually be obtained by contacting your student’s school.
· If your child’s last name has a suffix, please keep this in mind when entering the last name.
Ex. “Smith Jr.” “Smith IV” “Smith‐Arnold”
· If you wish to add another student, repeat step 1.
Step 2: Create your profile.
· Enter your name, address, and phone number.
· Enter an active e‐mail address. It’s important to enter a correct address so that you can receive e‐mail reminders, username/password information, and payment confirmations.
Step 3: Create your sign‐in.
· Choose a “Username” that will be easy for you to remember.
· Enter a 7‐20 character password. Keep in mind that your password is case sensitive. (1 number and 1 letter required).
· Enter a password hint to help you remember your password.
Step 4: Confirm your profile.
· Verify that all information you entered is correct.
· If you need to change any of the information, you can click on the Edit link next to each section title.
Step 5: Your registration is complete!
· Sign in by entering the username/password you created in “Step 1”.